Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Testing... testing...

Wow, I know I'm in a bit of a crafting hibernation now, I completely forgot about this blog!

I have several knitting projects on the needles, but have been ignoring them for the most part. 

I have been trying to decide what my summer road trip project will be this year.  Needs to be fairly easy to focus on and something that doesn't need a huge amount of yarn along.  Last summer I worked on a dress for my daughter in the car for hours all summer and it was a good choice for car knitting.

In my hunt for a pattern, I came across Color Affection. (Follow the link to see a photo - it is pretty!)  I really want to make this.  I don't knit much for myself, but this looks so cozy!  The fingering weight yarn scares me a little and I am really intimidated by the idea of picking colors that look good.  We'll see!


No comments: