Thursday, September 23, 2010

Finished projects in action!

The weather has turned cooler here and the baby is growing so she can finally use the Milk top I knit her. (Here is the post on the details of the sweater and baby hat.) It is so soft and cuddly!
She seems too old for the hand mitts, but I wanted to see how they worked.

Her hat is still really too big, but I think she can use it rolled up.

R wore her Wallaby to school yesterday. It fits great right now. I've washed it in cold water in the washing machine several times since I made it and it has held up really well.

J's birthday gift hat is about half finished and another night or two of work will finish up the summer shrug I was working on for R. Hopefully she can wear it a few times with a long sleeve shirt still this fall.

No comments: