Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Finished - R's Wallaby!

I've been rushing to finish R's sweater now that the weather has warmed up. I'm hoping it is a good top layer for cool spring days.

Yarn: Plymouth's Jelli Beenz yarn in pink, purple and white. (75% acrylic, 25% wool, Aran)
Needles: Size 6 and 8 circulars
Pattern: Wonderful Wallaby, by Carol Anderson
Pattern size
: 6 for the number of stitches per round, 8 for the lengths

I tried adding a few decreases to the back top of the hood to make it less pointy. I also kept the pink going around the front of the hood, instead of following the stripe pattern, so that the border would stand out. Now we just need to decide what to make with all the leftover yarn. I estimated we'd need about 8 skeins and we used less than 5.5!

No comments: