Saturday, February 20, 2010

Need a paper elephant with wings?


I recently came across a fun blog called How About Orange. The blogger is professional graphic designer and her blog is full of fun craft and decorating ideas, downloads, and resources.

She posted a link to an elephant papercraft that can be downloaded for free. The elephant is a promotional tool for a marketing agency.

I accidentally printed an extra copy when printing one to send in a card. R and I sat down yesterday to try putting it together. I was surprised at how well we did!

It was challenging enough that I did all the cutting and much of the assembly. R handled the glue, some folding, and reading the directions. But, it's fun to make something just for the sake of trying it, especially when you aren't sure if can do the last step without crushing your pachyderm's head!

No comments: