Wednesday, August 12, 2009

On tap...

Unfortunately, unpacking and setting up our new apartment has left little crafting time.

Today I did use my hand-knit dish cloth for the first time and I really like how scrubby it is. It will be a good fall back project to make some more.

As soon as we are settled in here, I have a few projects I'd like to work on:

* I'm half way through a play dress for my daughter - it's kind of a cowgirl inspired thing I am throwing together from scraps.

* While packing I found an apron that I am nearly finished with that I started several years ago. It was misplaced when we moved from Iowa to NY and now I'd like to get that finished.

* I purchased yarn for several knitting projects before we moved - a scarf for my daughter, a sweater for my son, and yarn for two more BSJs - just because they are fun and easy. I also still hope to knit some play spaghetti.

No comments: