Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What does this monkey make?

I have always enjoyed crafts, cooking, and figuring little problems out in my own way. In the past year or two I've found that I have a lot of ideas for projects and want a good place to write up my results and share them.

Recently I've been sewing a lot. Often I will see a toy or clothing item that I'd like to buy for my daughter, but feel that I can do it better (or for a lot less money.) This has led me to branching out from the pattern sewing I had done in the past to creating my own designs. I'll be sharing more of these ideas as I work on them.

A few months ago a friend of mine started teaching me how to knit. It's a skill I've always wanted to have and am starting to feel comfortable with it.

The kids and I are always on the look-out for a good project too and I'll share some of our favorites as well.

Finally, I'll post about any exciting hobby related things that the Monkey Family discover.

No comments: